Yes please! For sure, the white pair of sneakers of today belong to the style hall of fame. They can be mixed and matched every day, any way and by anyone. As athleisure continues to dominate runways, everyone and every brand is diving into the sneaker world; and especially, the white sneaker world! Being comfy is the mantra of today’s modern woman who cares for her free personality. This means that she wants to break rules in the fashion game and instead of tottering around in 6-inch high heels, she is opting for sneakers as her favorites.
We are so glad that sporty is no longer an outfit for the gym but even for the streets!So let’s hit it right with a brilliant pair of white sneakers.
How To Shop For The Best Pair Of White Sneakers
Having a pair of white sneakers is no longer issue. Since they are taking over the sidewalks and the athleisure trend has no plans of slowing down, it is best to get the right pair that will see you all through.
Sneakers come in three distinct categories: high-top sneakers, mid-top sneakers and low-top sneakers. High-top sneakers extend above the ankle; mid-top sneakers extend up to the ankle and low-top sneakers just cut below the ankle. From these three categories come very many types of sneakers.
For the right sneakers; a pair of the right fit and quality, consider these 3 tips:
- Always know your right size.
When purchasing the pair, try on different pairs of sneakers to get to the right one of proper fit or you can have your foot measured to easen trying out pairs. Look for one with enough room for your socks; that means it shouldn’t be too big nor too small.
2. Consider the type of your activity for your pair.
This will help you know the size of sole you will need for your shoes. For example: if you’ll be buying your white sneakers for activities, then get one with a slightly thicker that is also somewhat difficult to bend while if you’ll be buying sneakers for hitting the streets, a thin sole will do.
3. Know what material you want.
The material of your shoe is a matter of personal preference. Canvas shoes are less expensive and easy to wash while they easily get dirty ; leather sneakers are sturdier thus more resistant to wear, are easy to wash too and provide better support . Synthetic materials look like leather and go for less money, but trap sweat and odors as they do not allow the feet to “breathe.”
Care For White Sneakers
Want to keep them brilliant white and in shape?
- Always wash your sneakers and their laces using your hands, not the washing machine since they require gentle washes while the washing machine is too rough! And yeah, avoid washing them regularly. To make that happen, avoid wearing them often to also keep them durable.
- When it comes to areas that are hard to reach like the innermost part of your shoe, scrub it gently using an old toothbrush, some soap and clean with warm water.
- Spot clean your sneakers using a washrag dipped in vinegar. Just rub on the shoe gently to remove small stains. As well, use shampoo to remove oily smudges. Depending on the fabric ( like cotton) , you can use small diluted quantities of bleach to remove stains.Tada!
- You can dry them in warm indoor temperatures or very shortly under the sun which might fade or discolor them. Or if not, stuff them with a towel which will absorb much moisture and let it dry as soon. Avoid instances where you will have to let them go over a long period under the sun or while still wet. This is to avoid unnecessary stains from finding way to your cute sneakers.
- When not wearing your sneakers, stuff them with wool or tissue or cushion meat to keep them sturdy in shape.
White sneakers will show dirt and dust way too easily, thus when wearing them, be careful about getting them too dirty.
Three Ways To Wear White Sneakers!
White is a very versatile color to start with; a color that can easily go with anything since it is neutral and brilliant as well. So when you’re tired of doing black for shoes, do not hesitate to go for white lovelies.
#1.Lunch Date Vibes!
At times, you want to look sexy, playful and comfortable at the same time and you’re wondering on what shoe to wear. In such a case, just trade your heels for the this street-style favorite! I mean, better opt for a nice pair of white sneaker wedges! They are so lovely(especially like the ones below) and the height gives you a sleek aura for the occasion.
Make your look colorful by choosing bold hues and mixing it with a clean white palette. Match your pair of white sneakers with a white accent color and slay all the way!A floppy hat is a staple, right? Wanna know why?
Read through: https://daleneekirapa.com/the-floppy-hat/
The most transitional look of the season is pairing a fancy dress with more casual sneaks. The duality of the pair allows this style to take you through any occasion back and forth!
Thus, this is so vital for a university student like me. Having the type of shoe that I can wear with casual look that is the trend in campus usually. So far, white sneakers hit the fashion spotlight too hard as people sought to embrace the athleisure trend. In campus, they were there as well…too much infact!
In this look from Polyvore, I finished off an off-shoulder dress with a pair of white sneakers. A bag pack was awesome to complete . The look is way too casual for any day in campus, right?
#3.Back To Basics!
The white basic tee, cap and sneakers? How on earth could you go wrong with such a combo? These three retro trends are back and better than ever—so, what are you waiting for? Try them all together!
Yes… these items are just a must-have in our closet. And as I said, having the best pencil skirt is a basic as well honeys! Still shopping for your pencil skirt the wrong way? Then read through this post and start shopping it right!
In this basic set, I used basic wardrobe staples: from a grey pencil skirt, to a cap, to the awesome pair of sneakers, to the best bucket bag and yeah…TO THE WATCH! An essential accessory! I opted for neutral- going for only white and grey for that subtle look that even the shy personalities can wear without having to worry about too much attention.
The look is so appropriate for weekend brunches, time shopping and even strolls.