*This post contains affiliate links thus if you purchase any products or services using the links, I get compensation at no extra cost to you.
Talk of trampoline workouts and everyone will take you for a kiddish person; even if you’re a grown up! But I wonder why this is the case yet trampoline workouts are just as important and very easy!?
We’ve seen kids having fun by simply jumping on trampolines at the backyards or even at a show but we never got close; always saying that it was a kid’s thing. But funny enough, gyms are filling up with trampolines and more adults are taking up trampoline classes. Let alone that, many are setting up adult trampolines at their backyards and even jumping there during workouts!
Jumping on the trampoline is so simple that anyone can do it even without a trainer. The rebounding exercise indeed has a couple of health benefits that should not be overlooked. Here are 5 most fundamental benefits:
5 FUNDAMENTAL BENEFITS OF JUMPING ON THE TRAMPOLINE
- Jumping on the trampoline makes the bones and leg muscles stronger since jumping against gravity causes stress to the bones increasing bone density.
- Jumping improves body posture and balance since regular trampoline exercises increased the ability to balance during fall.
- Jumping increases lung capacity and oxygen intake since regular jumping energizes your body ensuring more oxygen intake that is great for the body.
- Jumping aids in weight loss since it increases your metabolic rate efficiently burning calories hence keeping your weight down. This should be one of the exercises to include in your weight loss routine apart from the normal jogging.
- Vertical exercises such as jumping on the trampoline improves detoxification of the body since vertical movements makes lymphatic circulation that facilitates body detoxification more effective hence a youthful body.
Now that you know why you should include trampoline exercises in your routine, let’s help you get a trampoline!
TIPS TO CONSIDER BEFORE AND WHEN BUYING A TRAMPOLINE
1.Consider the size of your space.
Many people will set the trampoline up on their backyards so if this is you, ensure that:
- As much overhead space of at least 7.5 m and as much surrounding space of around 2 m from the trampoline is available.
- The trampoline is placed on level ground of grass than pavements or other constructed grounds.
- No objects are ever placed underneath it.
If you have a smaller garden, then a smaller trampoline will be required while if you have a larger garden, you can comfortably install even a larger trampoline.
2.Mind the size of trampoline you’ll buy.
This is directly affected by the size of your clearance, the weight and ages of people who will use the trampoline and the strength and jumping experience of the users.
Trampolines will range from 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft, 15ft and 16ft. The 8ft and 10ft trampolines will be great for smaller and larger kids respectively while the 12ft trampoline is the most common one as it has a greater weight capacity than the former two sizes.
The 14ft, 15ft and 16ft trampolines will be larger thus require a larger garden space and are recommended for adults , gymnasts and all who want to try out varied jumping techniques.
3.Learn about the durability of the trampoline, its rate of safety and its ease of installation and maintenance before you purchase it.
Different brands will offer different designs of trampolines so before you buy any, learn more about how long it will last, how to use it, how it works, the different parts of a trampoline and how to deal with them, the sort of maintenance it requires and even its ease of installation to ensure you have the best experience with it during your routine.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOU AND YOUR TRAMPOLINE
- Make sure you install the trampoline safely in the space away from walls, stones beneath, trees and other solid objects.
- Put a safety net or enclosure around the edges of your trampoline to prevent falls especially if you’ve installed it in your backyard.
- Always remove your shoes and socks as you get in to jump on the trampoline since shoes can damage the trampoline while socks can cause sliding hence accidents. if you have to wear shoes, opt for safe and soft rubber shoes like gym sneakers and be extra careful during workouts.
- Always ensure you keep the trampoline dry, when using it and when not using it too.
- It’s best to jump in one person at a time to minimize impact from collisions.
- As you start your workouts, start by lower jumps as you proceed cautiously to higher jumps over time.
With this information in mind, you can go ahead and shop for a trampoline as soon as possible!
If you’re looking for the best trampolines for your workouts, shop for them right at The Latest Deals. At Latest Deals, you will be guided on finding the perfect trampoline for you and your family, get tips on their usage and their sizes depending on what activity you’d want it for.
Eventually, you’ll be sure of getting the right one for you!
SHOP FOR YOUR TRAMPOLINE HERE RIGHT NOW
Anyway, if you’ve watched children jumping on the trampoline, you can tell how much laughter fills up from the experience. You can also make your weight loss routine more fun by incorporating trampoline workouts to your routine where you’ll get to distress too.
Indeed, this is an activity we should all take part in,right?
So have you tried jumping on the trampoline too? If so, would you recommend it? And how do you also ensure that you shop for the right trampoline?
Please share your thoughts with me below…
Disclaimer: All images are courtesy of the respective owners on Instagram.