*This post contains affiliate links. Thus, if you purchase any products or services using the links, I get compensation at no extra cost to you.
What can you do with fresh ginger? Tons of stuff in the kitchen! Countless ginger recipes indeed!
While ginger remains to be one of the super-foods, the healthy root can be added to lots of recipes for all your meal planning needs. In this roundup post, I share foods, drinks and other treats that you can add ginger in them and enjoy the healthiest, scrumptious foods!
Table Of Contents
- 1 Ginger Food Recipes To Prepare
- 1.0.1 1.Ginger Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- 1.0.2 2. Easy Sausage Fried Dish With Ginger And Garlic
- 1.0.3 3. Ginger Egg Salad
- 1.0.4 4. Ginger Lime Brussels Sprouts
- 1.0.5 5. Carrot-Ginger Soup
- 1.0.6 6. Asian Black Rice Salad with Ginger Orange Dressing
- 1.0.7 7. Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Mushrooms Skewers
- 1.0.8 8. Keto Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup
- 1.0.9 9. Ginger Chicken Recipe with Veggies and Rice
- 1.0.10 10. Grilled Ginger Cauliflower Steaks With Tahini Sauce
- 1.0.11 11. Ginger Salmon in Foil Packets
- 1.0.12 12. Garlic Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- 1.0.13 13. Zesty Slow Cooker Orange Ginger Pork
- 1.0.14 14.One Pan Honey Ginger Salmon
- 1.0.15 15.Gluten-Free Sticky Orange Ginger Chicken with Coconut Rice
- 1.0.16 16. Sesame Ginger Grilled Tofu
- 1.0.17 17. Spicy Soba Noodles with Chicken and Peanut Sauce
- 1.0.18 18. Pakistani Karahi Chicken | Pressure Cooker Recipe
- 1.0.19 19. Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles
- 2 Quick Ginger Treats For Some Snacking!
- 2.0.1 1. Mango, Raspberry, Ginger and Coconut Popsicles
- 2.0.2 2. Ginger Maple Miso Ice Cream
- 2.0.3 3. Ginger Switchel Floats with Cinnamon Ice Cream
- 2.0.4 4. Chocolate Gingerbread Bars
- 2.0.5 5. Yorkshire Parkin Recipe (Sticky Oat Ginger Cake)
- 2.0.6 6. Soft & Chewy Ginger Cookies
- 2.0.7 7. Apple Crumble Muffins (vegan, egg-less, some ginger + dairy-free)
- 3 Ginger Drink Recipes You’ll Love Drinking
Ginger Food Recipes To Prepare
1.Ginger Coconut Cauliflower Rice
Looking to prepare a healthy dish over lunch? Why not try this ginger coconut cauliflower rice?
This recipe is an Asian cuisine that’s perfect for a side course! It is the best ever recipe for cauliflower rice! And if you love Asian, East Indian and Thai foods that often require rice bases, this “rice” works beautifully!
2. Easy Sausage Fried Dish With Ginger And Garlic
If you grew up in a place where eating friend rice was so frequent, then this ginger rice dish should be one of those to prepare. The ingredients (sausage meat inclusive), the aroma and garnish with chopped spring onions will get you all ready to munch this!
3. Ginger Egg Salad
This recipe makes the creamiest ginger egg salad popping with spicy fresh ginger flavor.
Not only is this salad loaded with healthy stuff, it is also extremely light and very nutritious. You’d want this salad for your sandwich or as party food served with veggies or chips or in place of hummus! Delish!
4. Ginger Lime Brussels Sprouts
I love my brussel sprouts all crunchy and delicious! And this ginger recipe will give you just that! Pan fried or oven roasted, the bright and zesty layers of flavor of this favorite side dish will make everyone a Brussels sprouts fan!
5. Carrot-Ginger Soup
Instant Pot Carrot Ginger Soup is a healthy, creamy, vegan soup with fresh ginger, turmeric, and coconut milk, and it’s topped with crispy curry chickpeas! Talk about a match made in heaven!
When the cold months kick in, this soup should be your go-to!
6. Asian Black Rice Salad with Ginger Orange Dressing
If you are not familiar with black rice, then you’re missing out on tons of nutritious benefits for your body! That’s why you should try this easy black rice salad recipe packed with edamame, crunchy vegetables, and plenty of Asian flavor!
7. Ginger Garlic Teriyaki Mushrooms Skewers
Looking for an additional summer barbacue recipe? Why not consider some ginger garlic teriyaki mushrooms skewers? In this recipe, bold ginger, garlic and teriyaki based marinade is used to prepare a perfect vegetarian and vegan BBQ recipe.
8. Keto Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup
This Keto Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup is a delicious, creamy, low carb, paleo, and whole30 soup with Thai flavors of lemongrass, lime, ginger, red curry and coconut milk made in the Instant PotⓇ.
The soup is perfect especially after being garnished with cilantro and would go so well with some scones.
9. Ginger Chicken Recipe with Veggies and Rice
Tired of your normal boring chicken recipes? Yes please!
The it’s time to awaken the taste buds with a ginger chicken recipe. This skillet dinner is packed with veggies and rice to make chicken exciting again. The tasty dinner is well-balanced, nutritious, and perfect throughout the year.
10. Grilled Ginger Cauliflower Steaks With Tahini Sauce
Want a new recipe for cooking your cauliflower? Consider grilling!
In this recipe, thick slices of cauliflower, rubbed with spices are grilled to tender perfection and served with a slightly spicy tahini sauce. Perfect grilled ginger cauliflower steaks for your outdoor BBQ party!
11. Ginger Salmon in Foil Packets
This Asian Ginger Salmon in Foil Packets is a healthy and delicious meal, featuring juicy salmon, vegetables and fresh herbs.
All the aromas released from ginger, garlic, and herbs are contained inside the foil and infuse the fish, making it smell amazing. When you open the foil packet, the fragrant steam coming out is irresistible. It takes only 30 minutes to cook and cleaning up is like a breeze.
12. Garlic Ginger Beef Stir Fry
Fast prep meals can be so good, especially for dinner when you’re so tired from work. That’s why you’d use this recipe that requires very little prep to make.
Good enough, the beef stir-fry gets color and flavor from lots of veggies and you can easily adjust the ingredients in this one-dish favorite – add more ginger for an extra kick, or replace beef with chicken!
13. Zesty Slow Cooker Orange Ginger Pork
Want a pork dish that tastes better that what you get in a restaurant? This delicious and zesty pork recipe is so easy to prepare and just tastes better!
While the orange adds a tangy sweetness to the sauce, the ginger contributes to a more balanced and developed taste. Delish!
14.One Pan Honey Ginger Salmon
Here is another quicky and easy-to-prepare dinner recipe that will hit your taste buds with the right flavors of ginger and raw honey!
15.Gluten-Free Sticky Orange Ginger Chicken with Coconut Rice
This gluten-free ginger chicken recipe is perfect for those who love a great homemade take on traditional Chinese takeout food.
Thanks to a little cornstarch, the chicken has a simple floured like texture and since the sauce uses simple ingredients and is cooked low and steady, it becomes sticky and sweet for you!
16. Sesame Ginger Grilled Tofu
With this sesame ginger grilled Tofu, your hot steaming rice finds a perfect match especially when you side it with broccoli. Add this recipe to all your BBQ recipes for summer and you’ll enjoy!
17. Spicy Soba Noodles with Chicken and Peanut Sauce
Spicy Soba noodles with chicken and peanut sauce? Yes please! At first bite, you’ll realize just how much you can include this recipe in your weekly meal planning calendar!
Most of the ingredients in this dish are raw, super healthy and super crunchy for a fine lunch!
18. Pakistani Karahi Chicken | Pressure Cooker Recipe
While still loving Indian and Pakistani dishes, this recipe is one more to include in your meal plan. The low-card, keto chicken recipe is an amazing comfort food with a nourishing mix of grains, lentils, and meat!
19. Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles
Still loving pressure cooker dishes? Then here is one more recipe for you! This delicious noodle recipe gives you super easy, tasty and healthy instant pot sticky maple ginger rice noodles that are vegan and positively bursting with flavor!
Quick Ginger Treats For Some Snacking!
1. Mango, Raspberry, Ginger and Coconut Popsicles
Popsicles can be so refreshing for summer! Forget about all those unhealthy ice lollies you buy from the street vendors and get your freezer ready as you prepare these healthy, dairy-free and unsweetened popsicles!
2. Ginger Maple Miso Ice Cream
Who doesn’t love ice cream? None I know of!
Ice creams can be so sweet and good for quenching all that summer heat, right? You can make your unique ginger ice cream at the comfort of your home. This vegan ice cream are almost indescribable – sweet, salty, rich and savory, this is a time tested favorite!
3. Ginger Switchel Floats with Cinnamon Ice Cream
This ginger recipe will give you layers of flavor and cool ice cram with such a creamy texture once you’re done preparing it. Good enough, switchel is a great anti-inflammatory drink and with ginger, you also get anti-oxidant benefits from the yummy ice cream!
4. Chocolate Gingerbread Bars
Tried a mix of chocolate and ginger in your baking recipes? Baking this recipe will fill the whole house with a drool-worthy scent of cocoa and warmed cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Let this be your go-to holiday baking recipe!
5. Yorkshire Parkin Recipe (Sticky Oat Ginger Cake)
The Yorkshire Parkin recipe makes the perfect cake for a Bonfire night or any cold autumn evening. It’s a sticky oat ginger cake that’s simple to make and gets even better if you can leave it a few days to get even stickier!
6. Soft & Chewy Ginger Cookies
When the holiday cookie baking is underway, you will want to have this recipe in your arsenal! These soft and chewy ginger cookies that are gluten-free and vegan, are like little pillows of ginger joy!
You May Also Like These Other Ginger Cookie Recipes:
7. Apple Crumble Muffins (vegan, egg-less, some ginger + dairy-free)
Do you love apples? And more spices in your pastries? Then there is nothing quite satisfying as some hot apple crumble muffins with ginger right from the oven! Try this recipe for your afternoon tea next time!
Ginger Drink Recipes You’ll Love Drinking
1.Cucumber Lemon Ginger Water
This refreshing and healthy detox water is the perfect summer thirst quencher.
Hydrating + soothing cucumber is combined with invigorating ginger and lemon for a crisp and revitalizing infused water. Fresh mint leaves add a cooling yet energizing component to this delicious cucumber lemon ginger water. You’ll love this!
2. Homemade Ginger Ale- Sugar Free And Paleo
Want a fun, refreshing, carbonated detox water that will curb your cravings for not-so-healthy drinks? Then it’s time you surprised your guts with this healthy, sugar free, homemade ginger ale.
3. Ginger Banana Smoothie
Sweet and creamy, this ginger banana smoothie is perfect energizing, on-the-go breakfast drink! Loaded with nutrients and super-foods, you’ll appreciate its health benefits too.
4. Ginger-Carrot Juice
This ginger-carrot juice is one of the best detoxifying drinks that can eventually leave you with a glowing skin. Serve it chilled on a hot afternoon or drink it every morning on an empty stomach!
What foods or drinks can you put ginger in? The options are endless! I hope the roundup has shown you amazing ginger recipes that you can start preparing today! Good enough, ginger is packed with tons of health benefits!
So, which of the recipes are your favorites? And do you also use ginger in your cooking or baking?
Would love to hear your thoughts below…
Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post featuring all the food bloggers who shared their ginger recipes.