Gold as it is, is the metallic color of the season. It hit the fashion scene soo right in 2017 and still in 2018, it is still on top after beating silver!
BEST GOLDs COME IN:
- Many jewelry lines have taken advantage of the color and really producing jewelry that’s golden in make. From rings, to earrings, to neck pieces,to bangles, to anklets, to even watches. And the color sparkles too well and does not really rust easily, especially if it is high end.
- As well, shoe makers are also making shoes especially high heels and sandals that are golden in color. This color is so luxurious no wonder such shoes are considered a jackpot!
- The bag makers are also using gold too much since the best purses and clutches come in the color. My girlfriend recently bought a Gucci bag that is black-and-gold! Oh my…I’m so jealous I feel like taking it…too bad she won’t even let me touch it!Ha-Ha!
- Not to forget, designers have really killed it with this color! We’ve seen the Bohemian midi skirts coming in color gold, golden metallic pencil skirts are replacing the silver metallic skirts- the same goes for tops. And yes, who wouldn’t love a golden outerwear? I’m yet to see anyone.
It is so easy to wear the color. Since it is sleek, it requires a luxurious pair as well. You can wear a sassy color too or a sassy fabric.
- When going bold, consider colors like emerald, burgundy, hot red and the like while when going neutral, consider black or white.
- As well, always consider great textured pairs for gold. For example: sequin, faux leather or faux fur. This creates a really polished look instead of toning down the color. If you have to tone it down depending on the occasion, then wear a pair of great design; something like an off-shoulder top, a nice crop top or even a halter top.
Here is my golden look.
I paired the golden pencil skirt with a sassy emerald bustier top then finished off with golden accessories. Take the look to a dinner date especially if you want to own the night! Sexy, right?