*This post contains affiliate links thus if you purchase any products or services using the links, I get compensation at no extra cost to you.
Wanna look sleek and expensive at the same time? Then go no further..just get an all-black look. The look is an-all-time look that can transition easily between too much occasions.
#AllBlackOutfit ; The everything black look is a sleek if not expensive look. It looks gorgeous on nude lips if you wouldn’t want to spoil the ‘BLACK‘ show with a popping lipstick color. As well, it looks more beautiful if your outerwear and accessories are high end.
HOW TO WEAR THE ALL-BLACK EVERYTHING LOOK
- Pair clothes of different fabrics. Keeping it a one-material affair makes the all-black look to be boring and cheap but when you mix textures, you polish the look. The look can come out too monotonous when it’s only cotton you’ll wear, or only chiffon. But for the perfect all-black look, mix textures. For example: faux fur and cotton, or even leather and faux fur.
- If you choose to wear colors here, go for dark colors too like dark polished grey which won’t spoil this color scheme.
- Learn to pair high-end black and low-end black for an authoritative look. For instance: You can start from sequin and cotton, or faux leather and cotton, or chiffon and faux leather, or even fur and faux leather.
- If you want to keep the look completely black, then opt for nude lips and dark smoky eyes. Dark lips are only proper depending on the occasion, if it is for an evening concert, then it will be fine but if the look is for a normal occasion, nude lips are best.
- You can choose to accessorize black only if your accessories are high-end since they look much sleek than cheap ones. If not, opt for silver as the color of your accessories, I promise it won’t spoil your all-black look.
Black is an all-round color that can be worn as a normal wear or even outer wear so there’s no problem even with too much layering all black, as long as you keep the layering high-end.
If you need a color that you can wear without any problem and too much rules, then opt for black! Just get different textures and you’ll be good to go. Here’s the ALL-BLACK EVERYTHING LOOK!
The look is great for an evening date or an evening business dinner. Since it is a warm and sexy look, it can be the best winter wear for you lovelies…